Working together to build a better future!
[PES Students only]
[Use this to register : Team Registration Form] [Devpost is optional]
Decypher is PES University’s one of a kind Hackathon conducted by the Center of Innovation and Entrepreneurship(CIE) in collaboration with the Entrepreneurship Cell.
Our mission is to find a solution/product idea that will have maximum impact on the post-COVID world. Participants will have to find new and innovative ways to help our society!
An online, 48-hour Hackathon, held from June 12 to June 14 (Friday 5pm to Sunday 5pm) to invent, innovate and inspire. With mentors from a variety of sectors, we trust that we can find loads of brilliant ideas and help you meet your goals!
Decypher is going to be one of its kind, because this hackathon is not only exclusive to tech-enthusiasts. Students from various domains, with any ideas are welcome to make an attempt to change the world!
We will also host frequent educational sessions by mentors who are pioneers in their field along with a multitude of entertainment sessions to keep us going!!
Don't worry too much about the registration process in devpost, it is jsut the beginning. Check the mail you receive after registration : procedure will take place there.
All the best and let's work together to build a better future!
₹ 30,000 in prizes
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
- All the participants should be enrolled in one of one the following institutions:
- PES University Ring Road Campus
- PES University Electronic City Campus
- PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
- PES University Hanumanth Nagar Campus
- The Amaatra Academy, Bangalore
- All the participants have to register on Devpost first, and one of the participants (the leader) shall fill up the google form and join the discord server and go to the general channel for further instructions.
- Each Team shall have 3 to 4 members each.
- There is no participation fee.
- All the participants should register and be part of a team by 4:00PM 10th June, 2020.
A good explanation of what issue, under which industry your team is trying to resolve and ideate around this problem . Check with all resources if this problem is a valid one that a majority of the people face.
Explain your approach to solving this issue. Mention whether the solution is tech-oriented or whether it is a general solution that does not require much technology. Accordingly, mention what resources you will be using and what your intended user demographic is and also a long term vision for your prototype.
Percentage of completion of the proposed idea